DEFHR welcomes donations of well maintained, lightly used or new horse tack and other horse-related items. Please, no helmets.
Items that cannot be utilized in the rehabilitation or training of DEFHR's horses will be sold in Tinkerbell's Tack & Treasures, DEFHR's used tack shop affectionately known as "Tinks". Proceeds from Tinks are reinvested to benefit the horses in DEFHR's rehabilitation program.
Among DEFHR's most needed items are:
- Breakaway halters (all sizes)
- Replacement leather crown pieces for breakaway halters
- Cotton lead ropes (9' or longer preferred)
- Bell boots (velcro preferred)
- Waterproof turnout blankets or sheets (all sizes)