VOLUNTEER AT DAYS END FARM
Volunteers offer invaluable support at Days End Farm. They
care for the horses and petting zoo animals, interact with visitors and staff,
independently and in groups year round. Volunteers learn, serve a
vital role in horse rehabilitation, help with education and outreach
activities, and have fun!
Why volunteer at Days End Farm
help horses in need.
help make a difference.
enjoy the companionship of others.
meet others who share similar interests.
expand your knowledge of horses and horse care.
enhance your skills and build your resume.
earn community service hours needed for graduation.
- To be a leader working to prevent neglect and abuse of horses within your community.
- Because you love animals.
- Because you have free time.
- Because you have knowledge and talents to share.
- Because you want to teach your children the value of giving.
Volunteer time at DEFHR can be used to satisfy
student service learning hours required for high school graduation.
Volunteers must be at least 12 years old, unless accompanied by a
parent. Parents of youths under the age of 12 must work alongside
their child and supervise them.
- You get invited to volunteer celebrations.
- You get to attend clinics in horse handling, care, health, etc.
(Clinics are offered discounted to volunteers with a minimum number of