Many corporations value community service days because they're a great way for a company to give back to the community while building team spirit among employees, providing a benefit employees appreciate and building corporate pride... while having fun!
Why plan a corporate volunteer day at DEFHR?
- Provide projects or activities for your company’s area of interest: volunteering on the farm, grounds and gardening, or team building activities involving our horses
- Tailor projects or schedule activities that tap into your team goals. Whether it is building morale by working with our horses to tapping into your employees talents as gardeners, handymen, and animal lovers!
- Plan team building activities that allow your employees to work with the horses in a fun environment
- Arrange for service days throughout the year, on any day of the week and for any size group
- DEFHR’s Corporate Service Days can be strictly for employees or include their families
- Connect your publicity team with ours to maximize PR for your project
Volunteer groups have full access to an outdoor pavilion or indoor classroom to arrange meetings or lunch. DEFHR can also organize an educational talk and tour of our grounds at the start of the day to let your employees learn about the horses they’re helping. This will further help your company build an ongoing relationship with us.
For more information about scheduling your company’s day of service, click here to email DEFHR's Community Outreach Director or call 301-854-5037.